Know Thyself Book
"WHO AM I?” is the most important question in life you’ll ever ask yourself. Yet many will go to their graves without EVER finding the True answer! Before finding God, Jesus, purpose, love, a soulmate, twin flam or a happy marriage, the key is to first Know Thyself!
Mood: God Bless
The vast majority of the population live in a slumber and will go from birth to death without ever pausing for a moment to even wonder "Why am I here?" We dream that we are flesh and bone. In reality, we are spiritual beings witnessing a human experience. We spend our lives in the pursuit of happiness while failing to realize the Source of all we seek is right within us! The attainment of Self-Awareness is greater than any wealth, possession or accolade this world can offer! This book is one of those rare gems that you’ll read over and over again to realize the one Eternal Truth expressed in many ways:
• "Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom!” - Aristotle
• "When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be!” - Lao Tzu
• "You must become the change you seek in the world!” - Mahatma Gandhi
• "Neither shall they say lo here or lo there for behold the kingdom of God is within you!” - Jesus
• "Whatever precious jewel there is in the heavenly worlds, there is nothing comparable to one who is Awakened.” - Buddha
• "Just as a reservoir is of little use when the whole countryside is flooded, scriptures are of little use to the illumined man or woman, who sees the Lord everywhere.” - Krishna
• "Be still and know that I am God.” - Psalm 46:10
Best Spiritual Book
"LOOK WITHIN” is what all Masters advocated for realizing Truth and yet it is this message that is continuously overlooked. This book will show you how through meditation - peace, bliss and understanding can be made manifest for you; word becomes flesh. This reading is an aid to assist you on your spiritual journey to Self-Realization!
It explores the deeper meaning behind Genesis representing "the beginning" and how it pertains to the creation of the universe (man) through Maya. Maya as "ego” is the illusion of separation; that we are in this alone. Revelation symbolically represents "the end.” Of course, in between "the beginning” and "the end” is the story of life… YOUR LIFE!
This book will help you put the purpose of your life in clearer perspective from the elevated viewpoint of all the ancient teachings, sacred texts, universal laws, esoteric scripture, alchemy, free will, meditation and enlightenment. We will approach the Apocalypse as an "awakening” in which the churches (chakras), the seals (lokas) and the seven levels of consciousness experienced throughout life are the seven "unveilings” towards man’s ultimate enlightenment.
Know Yourself Book
When we use yoga as the "decoder" you will come to Know Yourself as you Truly are. Yoga means the union of soul and Spirit. It is "the means" and "the ends" to this state of unity. Yoga is eternal and precedes all religions. Yoga is science and thus it is law. Yoga helps to bring about greater CLARITY, STILLNESS and AWARENESS which leads to AWAKENING – the realization of the One, Eternal and True Self! Your spiritual truth and God’s sole revelation are one and the same… "I AM!” Read now!
This book makes for a great, personal gift to someone you love to inspire, uplift and educate.
"Many rivers... One Ocean; many branches... One Tree; many paths... One Destination; many stories... One Truth!"
Also Purchase on:
Amazon: Know Thyself
Books-A-Million: Know Thyself
Barnes & Noble: Know Thyself
- Publisher : 1 S.O.U.L. Publishing (April 23, 2015)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 295 pages
- ISBN-10 : 193919914X
- ISBN-13 : 978-1939199140
- Item Weight : 12.2 ounces
- Dimensions : 5.5 x 0.67 x 8.5 inches
Estimated shipping time is 1-3 days.